Read over how we do things, and if you want to let us love your furry pal for you, fill out the contact form below, or give us a call!
Boarding Do’s and Don’ts
- Do bring your spayed or neutered cat for a short or long visit (kittens under 6 months are exempt);
- Do make sure they are up to date on shots and flea treatment, please don’t get shots within 10 days of your boarding appointment;
- Do bring (or email) your vaccination records prior to the first day of boarding;
- Do bring things from home, bedding, blankets or clothing is encouraged;
- Do bring an adequate supply of food, meds and treats. We will provide Purina ProPlan if needed.
A day in the life…
- Meals are served up to 3 times per day in fresh bowls, unless special circumstances are discussed.
- Water is changed twice a day with a fresh bowl;
- Medication is administered according to orders;
- Litter is cleaned 3 times per day and changed every other day unless special circumstances are discussed.
- Cuddle time, exercise and play and chill time happens between meals and tidying;
- Birdwatching, catching up on the nature channel and counting sparrows are just a few of the fun times to be had at Cats Play!
- Should the need arise, your cat will be transported to the veterinarian of record or Feline Vet Clinic. In the extremely rare event of an emergency, Columbia River Pet Emergency will be used.
Fees and Particulars
- Each apartment is $30.00 per night for one cat. Additional cats are $10.00 per cat. Apartments accommodate multiple cats, and each apartment opens into another to make a multiple room suite.
- A two-night deposit is necessary to maintain a reservation. The deposit becomes non-refundable two weeks before the first night of the reservation.
- Medication ~ $5.00 per day for pill administration;
- $15.00 for glucose monitoring and administration.
- Fluids $20.00 per dose; Flea treatment $20.00 per dose
- Drop off ~ typically happens between noon and no later than 3:00 pm. This allows time for us to get acquainted.
Pick up ~ typically happens between 10:00 and 1:00 pm.
- Please feel free to discuss early drop off or late pick up. If our schedule allows, we will do our best to accommodate.